Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Camping trip

Family photo by the lake, dad is going to teach me to fish one day...

We went on our first camping trip last weekend. Dad has been promising Mom to take her camping since before I was even born! These are some pictures of the trip. My best friend Jacob got to go too. We had a good time hiking and sitting around the fire and well napping. I did not get much sleep at night because I got a stuffy nose and could not properly suck my thumb. But Mom woke up and kept me company the WHOLE night! What a great Mom...



The bottle on the left is mine and the middle one is Dads and Mom's is on the right.
This is me taking a nap. IT was a really long hike.
oops I think that we have already seen this one...
oh yeah and Largo came with us too.
this is me and Jake. He crawls all over me.
I want that toy!




No comments: