Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A lot has happened

I know it has been awhile since I put anything up on the blog but what do you want from me? I am only 8 months old! Besides how could you possibly be mad at a face like this?
Here I am with Grampa sittin on the porch during a great weekend when Both grandparents and great grama Cooper came to visit.


A couple of days later, mom took me out to the beach and I had a great time. We wont tell anybody that right after this picture was taken that the umbrella flew away and hit some poor lady. But there was no way that she could be mad at me.




Finally we have caught up to date. Today Dad told me we are going to visit Grampa and Grama in the keys in July. I am so excited, I just cant wait.

1 comment:

keyscoop2 said...

Grampa & Grama can't wait for you to come to Florida where the water is nice & warm